Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Milosevic Convicted

Dragomir Milosevic was convicted for his role in overseeing the siege of Sarajevo and was sentenced to 33 years in prison.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

This is a very important judgment, because it proved - yet another time - that the Serb Army was responsible for the Markale Massacre in Sarajevo. Serbian side tried to promote the propaganda that Sarajevo citizens bombed themselves, which is more than stupid. In a case of Prosecutor vs Radislav Krstic it had been proved beyond reasonable doubt that Serbs were responsible for Markale Market Massacre. And now, in a case of Dragomir Milosevic, this fact has been confirmed yet another time.

This is a good day for truth, memory, and for the whole humanity!

Owen said...

Brave man, terrorising a civilian population by killing 1500 of its children. Well, if he does his 33 years he'll be 98 by the time he emerges again into the world whose presence he sullied.